Wednesday, November 7, 2018

My weekend🏝🌷

Saturday morning I went to Wisconsin dells with my bestfriend Amaia for her birthday. We went to lots of different waterparks and we went to the wave. We ate at subway for lunch and then we went back to Wisconsin dells to go swimming. When we got back their we went to the lazy river and me and Amaia were going to go down a water slide. We were really scared it was a really big water slide and it was a closed in one so we couldn’t see anything when we were in their. I decided just to go because I wanted to see what it was like and so I went. I was really scared but when I was inside it was really cool since their was a bunch of turns and then finally I got out. It was so much fun so I decided to go on it 15 more times. I had to walk up all the stairs again and I told Amaia that it was really fun and that their was nothing to be afraid of and so she went down. She had a lot of fun so she went on it 15 more times as well. We raced down and we had a lot of fun. After that we went in th hot tub and we played water basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment